Champions League Draw (Shakhtar, Napoli, Feyenoord)

I'm planning to visit the manchester game on my own, (doing a little football trip on my own and none of my mates wanted to join) but I won't be able to get a ticket in the away stand. I was wondering how trustworthy second hand ticketing in the UK is (over here viagogo is a solid one) and will they ask For ID/Man City clubcard when you enter the ground? (Not uncommon in the Netherlands) Also which stand is advisable?

Last edited:
I'm not bothered about the game . Just want the trip :)
Bill, any recommendations on hotels from previous trip to Naples?

I will probably stay in Amsterdam for the Feyenoord - is that the general plan from fans.

Cheers

I'm planning to visit the manchester game on my own, (doing a little football trip on my own and none of my mates wanted to join) but I won't be able to get a ticket in the away stand. I was wondering how trustworthy second hand ticketing in the UK is (over here viagogo is a solid one) and will they ask For ID/Man City clubcard when you enter the ground? (Not uncommon in the Netherlands) Also which stand is advisable?
There is a face book page man city tickets at face value or les should be ok on there or someone on here not going might be able to get one for you .good luck

Bill, any recommendations on hotels from previous trip to Naples?

I will probably stay in Amsterdam for the Feyenoord - is that the general plan from fans.

Cheers
We stayed in Sorrento last time with spike. Great trip.
We are independent this time and staying near the port of Naples.

We stayed in Sorrento last time with spike. Great trip.
We are independent this time and staying near the port of Naples.

The general advise is to stay near the port - loads of bars around there and is a tourist area for the big ocean liners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.