Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an autograph from him today.

The most genuine, humble and down to earth footballer I've come face to face. Always has time for a pic and a very quick chat, permanent smile on his face.

:)

No, he only had 1.

Woops! Went off a poster in one of the transfer threads claiming he had 3. I checked WhoScored but they didn't show assists like they usually do. I turned it over to the France match after the first goal so I only saw his one assist then.

I think now that he is looking fully fit (after coming from vacation) and when he is given time to gel with the players, he will become extremely vital for us. I'd like to see him in better goal scoring opportunities and see his finishing ability.

Got an autograph from him today.

The most genuine, humble and down to earth footballer I've come face to face. Always has time for a pic and a very quick chat, permanent smile on his face.

:)
That's really good to hear, didn't know anything about his personality until I saw this, love players like that.

I think now that he is looking fully fit (after coming from vacation) and when he is given time to gel with the players, he will become extremely vital for us. I'd like to see him in better goal scoring opportunities and see his finishing ability.

I think him playing for Portugal in the qualifiers will benefit both him and us massively. He needed minutes to get up to speed, hopefully he comes back raring to go ahead of Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.