Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if had already been brought up, but surely this will affect their future signings? I know Sanchez is still under contract, but I'm sure other top pros will not want to join a club who have treated one of their own so shabbily.

I wonder if any of our forum members would be able to post a gif of Arsenal fans in a heightened state of frustration, anger and discombobulation?

Even better if it was one that took place at the Etihad stadium.......

I wonder if any of our forum members would be able to post a gif of Arsenal fans in a heightened state of frustration, anger and discombobulation?

I doubt one like that exists.

I've certainly never seen one.

;-)

So many to choose from....

5KekEJy.gif

Fucked if I've seen one....?

In the meantime see if you can spot Mickey Flanagan and other famous Tarquins in this scene of tranquillity...
fanscity.gif

Ahh...

So many 'gifts that keep on giving'.

My personal favourite is pink polo shirt guy who tenses up then slides out of view to the left.

arsenal have come out of this transfer window in a dreadful way,theyve pissed their fans off,theyve pissed their players off,they are supposed to be this super well run club, they've come out of this looking like a tin pot club.
Aye. But look at their bank balance ;-)

Fucked if I've seen one....?

In the meantime see if you can spot Mickey Flanagan and other famous Tarquins in this scene of tranquillity...
fanscity.gif
I like bandana man...looks like he has been hooked around the neck with a walking stick and hauled away like in the cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.