How should the players celebrate our next goal?

taleofbluehalves

After the farce of Sterling's booking I wondered how we could celebrate within the laws of the game?

So my thought was whoever scores should pretend to pull out an invisible red card and proceed to send players off! Wonder if that would be ok?

And that's a great shout. A bit like West ham did when di canio pushed Paul Alcock over, would be piss funny if we did the imaginery card celebration , a massive two fingers up to the draconian f.a. .

Probably a brief, respectful handshake between scorer and assister, plus an apology to the opposition for being overly emotional.

No, let's go the other way and all not celebrate. A quick handshake and back to the centre circle.

That will get you booked as well,
Gazza did something similar when the ref dropped his card....he got booked

A pat on the back and a handshake should be all that's needed,it was good enough for the truly great players of the past
If I was a manager I would stop all extravagant celebrations
Sliding on the knees makes my blood boil,who knows what could happen
Also diving on top of the goalscorer, Somersaults should also be banned as well,tho I haven't seen many recently

All the players should calmly approach the scorer, offering a polite handshake and a quiet word of congratulations. All whilst slowly ambling towards our own half again.

Ideally the last player to congratulate the scorer should offer a hug. Then the scorer should push him away and march him to the referee. He should tell the referee that this player was out of line getting so excited and offering a hug, as it could agitate the crowd into life; and recommend that said player is cautioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.