We have one of the most negative fan bases in football

It's always been the same, the move made no difference. Years ago, at Maine Road, opposition managers used to talk "holding City for 20 mins, so the crowd becomes restless". It was ever thus but it's the same at every ground I've ever been to. We're no different from any other supporters.

Will not change until people who grew up supporting at Maine Road are dead or senile and the Etihad generation are the vast majority. They will talk of the good old days when we won the first title with the Aguerro goal and the 6-1 and Mancini and how it started the golden years.

Don't think that we have reached the heights of Arsenal Fan tv or even rawk - but, as a city fan abroad, it is coming to the point where I'd not want to recommend this place. Negative has become the new 'realistic' - anyone that actually wants to enjoy and appreciate city is either a sheep or a happy clapper. What a shit club we are becoming and that is down to nothing but whingy wanky 'fans'.

Don't think that we have reached the heights of Arsenal Fan tv or even rawk - but, as a city fan abroad, it is coming to the point where I'd not want to recommend this place. Negative has become the new 'realistic' - anyone that actually wants to enjoy and appreciate city is either a sheep or a happy clapper. What a shit club we are becoming and that is down to nothing but whingy wanky 'fans'.
Absolute rubbish, we are no worse than we've ever been at the match itself, a more loyal, knowledgable , working class fan base you won't find in the premier league. It's just the internet that gives a false view of City fans in general & the media who once loved us now hate us ....jealousy or racism ? Take your pick..

Absolute rubbish, we are no worse than we've ever been at the match itself, a more loyal, knowledgable , working class fan base you won't find in the premier league. It's just the internet that gives a false view of City fans in general & the media who once loved us now hate us ....jealousy or racism ? Take your pick..
fair enough mate - and, hey, it's refreshing to hear you being positive ;) Not so easy to have a feel for match day fans, when I live a few thousand miles away and the match day thread is just...

fair enough mate - and, hey, it's refreshing to hear you being positive ;) Not so easy to have a feel for match day fans, when I live a few thousand miles away and the match day thread is just...
That's ok, the match day thread can do that to people , it's like the Mad Hatters tea party on there.

ffs. we are mancs. we moan if it gets too hot and we have sweaty balls. then we moan when it rains as if a northern english winter is ever gonna change. we just like moaning so get on with it . and moan. if we beat real madrid 5-0 in the champs league final some of us would moan about kun missing a couple. it is just us. no problem.

This place may be a bit moany at times, but the match going blues are just as bad. I've sat in most parts of the ground, and there are many fuckers there as well - favourite moany topics at the match are:

1. Queueing to get in.
2. Stewards.
3. The goalkeeper.
4. The defence.
5. The ref.
6. The linesman (ref's assistant for the kids).
7. Smoking in the toilets.
8. People moaning about people smoking in the toilets.
9. Prices of food and drink.
10. Queueing for expensive food and drink.
11. People serving expensive food and drink.
12. The game itself.
13. Parking.

Etc, etc, etc.....

This place may be a bit moany at times, but the match going blues are just as bad. I've sat in most parts of the ground, and there are many fuckers there as well - favourite moany topics at the match are:

1. Queueing to get in.
2. Stewards.
3. The goalkeeper.
4. The defence.
5. The ref.
6. The linesman (ref's assistant for the kids).
7. Smoking in the toilets.
8. People moaning about people smoking in the toilets.
9. Prices of food and drink.
10. Queueing for expensive food and drink.
11. People serving expensive food and drink.
12. The game itself.
13. Parking.

Etc, etc, etc.....
And the most important moan - THE BLOODY WEATHER"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.