Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are forgetting that this is the man who pocketed Zlatan in the CL Quarter Finals during both legs. He might not be exceptional at passing but he's a very strong,athletic,and versatile defender.

You guys are forgetting that this is the man who pocketed Zlatan in the CL Quarter Finals during both legs. He might not be exceptional at passing but he's a very strong,athletic,and versatile defender.
I'm not forgetting anything,like you say,against the more powerful/physical centre forwards,the Mangler is up there with the very best.I'm happy he is still here.

He is an asset that I am glad that we still have got lets just hope he comes good this time.

Mangala fans might not have long to wait....

source.gif

Just a loan deal, shocker.

Little chance we would have been able to flog him in this window. He seems hesitant to move to a lesser club permanently as well.

This could be good for all parties really - if he puts in a sold half season, he can try and turn a few clubs heads and we might recoup a little bit of value before his contract runs out in 2019. It's likely we'll only get around £10-15m for him in the summer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.