TV Series

Not seen it myself but it seems to have a bit of a cult following but slowly lost about 50% of initial viewers after about episode 5, going of downloads that is.

Haha love how you go of downloads on how good a show is. Did it get cancelled after first season?

I liked it but it's not the usual type show. A bit quirky/offbeat.

Thanks yeah it is a bit quirky not sure about it yet after the 1st episode just starting 2nd episode, I usually know where a tv show is going after about 3 episodes so I'll give that long.

Haha love how you go of downloads on how good a show is. Did it get cancelled after first season?

I'll find out boss. Hehe, it is usually a decent barometer, also after 15 years i know what some users like just from their username so if 'biffo' is on a show i'll know it is not romantic but violence etc haha. I could probably gauge very close to real world trends from d'ls counted from a few sites. How sad it that xD

Line of duty best series I've seen in a long time. Every season is excellent

I agree it's very good, it just lets itself down at the end of each season.

Example:
End of season 3: Kate is 250m away from a speeding Range Rover, in no immediate danger, and manages to pick off the driver with 1 shot - she has no idea who or what the car could then drive into...but she gets a commendation. Ridiculous and stupid.

I agree it's very good, it just lets itself down at the end of each season.

Example:
End of season 3: Kate is 250m away from a speeding Range Rover, in no immediate danger, and manages to pick off the driver with 1 shot - she has no idea who or what the car could then drive into...but she gets a commendation. Ridiculous and stupid.
Haha yeah that did ruin 3 I agree. Arnott always gets beat up as well. Needs to hit the gym.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.