Toby Alderweireld

The agent of reported Manchester City target Toby Alderweireld has requested a 'correct contract or transfer' from Tottenham.

Stijn Francis to HLN: "Toby is impressive and for his performances, he deserves either a correct contract from Tottenham or a transfer."

Levy is no fool he will cough up and protect his asset.

If he has to do it for one they will all want a better deal,i'm not sure he'll do that
It'll have to happen eventually to be fair, it's the only way they'll try to compete in the future. Ironically a low wage bill, in the Premier League at least, is going to be unsustainable if you want to win and compete year after year.

Better to start with a respected current player that's "worth it" than breaking the structure for a new signing tbf.

If he has to do it for one they will all want a better deal,i'm not sure he'll do that

I don't know the magnitude of the numbers but if Levy doesn't do something he will have a mid table side when he moves into his new stadium. Tottenham could be the English Monaco new summer - nice.

It'll have to happen eventually to be fair, it's the only way they'll try to compete in the future. Ironically a low wage bill, in the Premier League at least, is going to be unsustainable if you want to win and compete year after year.

Better to start with a respected current player that's "worth it" than breaking the structure for a new signing tbf.
Yep spurs players are long over due better deals,the club have a decision to make,go the arses way and try for the 4th place cup or really go for the title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.