Vincent Kompany - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no facts yet you believe it rationale for flapping - OK, dont let me stop you
The info we have so far is that he was injured and unavailable for the second Belgium match and hasn't been training which suggests that he is not fit to train but I suspect you already know that. And yes, I think that info, combined with his injury record AND how reliant we are on him means that it is not irrational for fans to be concerned. I don't know why you have to use words like wetting and flapping, why does it annoy you so much that fans might be concerned about Kompany's fitness? I would go even further and say that I believe it would be an entirely normal response to immediately think/say, "oh for fucks sake, not again" on hearing that there are fitness concerns surrounding Kompany. That is more or less all Joe Hart's Dandruff expressed in his post. I genuinely think you are the one who is not normal if you're first thought was, "I'm not remotely concerned because I don't have all the facts." Maybe you're autistic.

Being concerned is not the same as flapping,if you spent less time moaning about people moaning we would have a better idea as to what your opinions are,i dont know where you stand on anything except joe and raz

The info we have so far is that he was injured and unavailable for the second Belgium match and hasn't been training which suggests that he is not fit to train but I suspect you already know that. And yes, I think that info, combined with his injury record AND how reliant we are on him means that it is not irrational for fans to be concerned. I don't know why you have to use words like wetting and flapping, why does it annoy you so much that fans might be concerned about Kompany's fitness? I would go even further and say that I believe it would be an entirely normal response to immediately think/say, "oh for fucks sake, not again" on hearing that there are fitness concerns surrounding Kompany. That is more or less all Joe Hart's Dandruff expressed in his post. I genuinely think you are the one who is not normal if you're first thought was, "I'm not remotely concerned because I don't have all the facts." Maybe you're autistic.

The original report was he received a knock which somehow spiraled to a calf injury by whom - goodness knows.

Have you actually bothered to read and digest some of the posts already made about this "injury", that is not rationale posting it is people throwing toys out of their pram without even knowing whether there is an injury or not. I agree we can be concerned if he is likely to be out (as I am), but until I know whether he is or not, I will not throw a hissy fit as some have. As I mention, go back and read some of the posts and tell me they are rationale. And for the record, I am far from autistic and having worked with Autistic children and adults, I find that comment rather churlish.

Being concerned is not the same as flapping,if you spent less time moaning about people moaning we would have a better idea as to what your opinions are,i dont know where you stand on anything except joe and raz
Give over Karen, you are simply jumping on a bandwagon. So you tell me, exactly what Vinny's injury is as you agreed with the poster who says we know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.