Chelsea 2017/2018

3 wins out of 3 since the Burnley disaster, including Spurs away and a relatively tough Leicester away. Not as bad as I anticipated after round 1.

Morata has hit the ground running. I had no idea he was so lethal with his head. That's 3 goals and 2 assists in 4 games (3 starts), all with his head.

Top 3 now looks like the top 3 I think we'll finish up with.

Is your squad deep enough though with the extra games this season and yep you'll finish at least top 3

Is your squad deep enough though with the extra games this season and yep you'll finish at least top 3

I think it's ok. We have depth, but our depth players are not amazing. We'll rely on Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Christensen and (hopefully) Cahill to come on and not skip a beat..

I think Morata's goals will keep us in the race at the very least. We'll see how Hazard recovers from his injury. He seemed a bit hesitant when he came on this weekend. I think with Morata, Pedro, Hazard, Willian and Musonda, we'll always get goals. Bakayoko and Kante will make us really solid in the middle with Fabregas who can slot in and out depending on the occasion. Overall I'm pretty happy with the team and squad. I think we'll finish in the top 2, probably second to City.

Luiz picking up that straight red is huge, means he'll miss our game against them on the 30th. So Sergio won't be sent off!

Does that mean they'll have to play Christensen?
Remember watching him in the Youth Cup final year before last I think - thought he was outstanding for his age.

Luiz picking up that straight red is huge, means he'll miss our game against them on the 30th. So Sergio won't be sent off!
Good, the **** always kicks the shit out of sergio. Confident we can go there and do them this time, not scared of no one.

Anyone else tempted to play a second string against Shaktar midweek? It's a gamble but if it comes of it'll be a huge reward. Chelsea are away to Atletico on wednesday and will no doubt play their best team. Could be tired for Saturday kick off and if we rest a few big guns the three points could be very very gettable. Like I said it's a risk but a risk which I think we can afford to take at this stage, especially at home.

I doubt we will play a 2nd string in the CL.
We will rotate a few and so will Chelsea. I think we have a better squad this year although theirs isn't too shabby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.