Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Tricky_Trev

Eric Brook - 177
Sergio Agüero - 176
Tommy Johnson - 166
Colin Bell - 153

1 more to equal the record, 2 more to set a new one.

Upcoming fixtures:

Napoli (H)
Burnley (H)
Wolves (H)
West Brom (A)
Napoli (A)

What a legend.

Last edited:
The man is a model pro and has conducted himself in such a class manner whilst being at the club. He scored what is probably the most memorable goal in English domestic football, which gave us our first taste of Premier League success. I really hope he finishes his career with us as he epitomizes the spirit of the club and is firmly in the DNA of the blue fabric. He embraces the fans and knows what playing for City is all about. ARISE SIR SERGIO.

Eric Brook - 177
Sergio Agüero - 171
Tommy Johnson - 166
Colin Bell - 153

6 more to equal the record, 7 more to set a new one.

Thought it deserved its own thread, since Sergio is capable of 6 in one match!

Upcoming fixtures:

Feyenoord (A)
Watford (A)
West Brom (A)
Crystal Palace (H)
Shakhtar Donetsk (H)
Chelsea (A)
Stoke (H)
Napoli (H)

I reckon Stoke at home he'll break it. I really want it to be at home, not away.

What a legend.

Good thread.

Sergio was world class yesterday. Hopefully he can continue performing to that standard.

IMO he'll get it sooner. Shakhtar at home.

The man is a model pro and has conducted himself in such a class manner whilst being at the club. He scored what is probably the most memorable goal in English domestic football, which gave us our first taste of Premier League success. I really hope he finishes his career with us as he epitomizes the spirit of the club and is firmly in the DNA of the blue fabric. He embraces the fans and knows what playing for City is all about. ARISE SIR SERGIO.

Just this. He is close to overtaking the King to become my all time favourite player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.