Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Eric Brook - 177
Sergio Agüero - 171
Tommy Johnson - 166
Colin Bell - 153

6 more to equal the record, 7 more to set a new one.

Thought it deserved its own thread, since Sergio is capable of 6 in one match!

Upcoming fixtures:

Feyenoord (A)
Watford (A)
West Brom (A)
Crystal Palace (H)
Shakhtar Donetsk (H)
Chelsea (A)
Stoke (H)
Napoli (H)

I reckon Stoke at home he'll break it. I really want it to be at home, not away.

What a legend.
Hope its at Stoke because I will miss the next two home games through hols. Whenever it is it will be a very memorable moment.

Aguero has been a truly brilliant signing. A City great and soon a history maker. The amount of runs he made that were ignored meant he could have scored more. Brilliant player!

Dreading the day he leaves.
His movement, speed over the ground, change of direction are the nightmares of defenders. If only he put away some of the easier chances he's had, he would be nearer 200.
He showed his class against Victimpool, long may he continue.

Not only is Kun a fantastic goalscorer and a brilliant player but he's never caused any problems when he's left out of the team.
We have truly been blessed to have him at the peak of his career...hope he goes on to smash the goalscoring record because he deserves it.
He will always be a legend because of THE goal v QPR and rightly so.
Kun is priceless.

Hoping it's against Palace or Shakhtar as I'll be there to witness it!

Legend..not happy with peps treatment of him..we love this guy to bits..was worried he'd be sold..unthinkable.

My next trip over will be Napoli at home. If he does it then or before I'll be very happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.