Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a signing he has been so far. Feels like he can play anywhere across the back line and in defensive midfield, looked the most comfortable centre half on the pitch in the first half and then was playing everywhere in the 2nd half. He'll probably go to the World Cup with Brazil if he keeps playing like this.

he was the unsung hero for me yesterday. kept us ticking and allowed other players to play their game

Incredibly versatile, and has impressed every time I've seen him. Lost his way at Madrid but looks like a great signing - no one's arsed about missing out on Dani Alves any more.
That said, we are not at all deep at fullback - Alves is still world class and if nothing else would offer depth.

Injuries to CB/Keeper are for sure very detrimental to our side.

The other position where we lack depth is fullback - we have only 3 top class fullbacks - an injury there leaves us with 2 and with the number of tournaments we're competing for, that's not nearly enough.

We need more cover at CB for sure and we also need another strong FB to provide depth.

All the people who'd seen him play twice for Real and declared him "fucking shit" seem to have disappeared pretty quickly

' A nervy, unconvincing performance " according to Duncan Castles in the Times. What an absolute tosser he is.
I thought his performance was the exact opposite of that description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.