Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, for me Sane is the closest thing i have seen since Henry, we can not stunt his development.
I agree, think Sanchez's chance has gone now and I'm Ok with that I think - Sane proved yesterday he can play up front and I've always thought he has the highest ceiling of anybody

Thought.

We beat Liverpool with Sane on the bench and Sterling suspended.

What will happen to both of them, and or Serg and Jesus when Sanchez signs.

Not to mention Bernado Silva not getting a game, Gundogan coming back, and Kompany being out through injury.

It's hard enough getting a game at City without Sanchez coming.

There is no way Pep can keep all these players happy. They all want to play regular football.
I can't disagree with you too much and we can't block the path of players such as Foden and Diaz either if our academy is to retain credibility. Not that I wouldn't want Sanchez to be ours, but our overloading of attack players is offset by a shortage of CBs to the standard that we require. What I have written might upset some but it hasn't gone unnoticed by the majority that we have spent the whole summer on a fruitless Sanchez chase while at the same time being aware that Kompany, great player that he is, has a poor injury record, and only at the end of the window has any kind of effort been made to address this situation. At least on this occasion has this particular attempt to solve a problem been a successful failure, but if a real attempt to sign a pedigree CB had been made early in the window then a last minute scramble to sign an overpriced run of the mill defender such as JFE would have been avoided.

Against Liverpool, we only had 4 forwards in our starting XI. Sane, Sterling and B.Silva staying out. If we are keen on playing 3-5-2 and then buying Sanchez, that's 4 players who will be on bench every game. There is no way each of them can be given sufficient game time and over-rotation of the team is not a great idea either.

Against Liverpool, we only had 4 forwards in our starting XI. Sane, Sterling and B.Silva staying out. If we are keen on playing 3-5-2 and then buying Sanchez, that's 4 players who will be on bench every game. There is no way each of them can be given sufficient game time and over-rotation of the team is not a great idea either.
That is clearly based on the idea that everyone will be fit, which over the season, will not happen, we will pick up few injuries and suspensions along the way

Only after 3 months of following him around to confirm his daily patterns and memorising the code for his alarm system. Lovely smelling washing powder.

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

Yeah right, Pep's getting it wrong all the way, sadly. So stubborn!
He just has no idea how to manage a squad, how to rotate players and setup at the same time, according to opponent's abilities or our suspended players.

After a 5-0 vs dippers we surely ALWAYS should play 3-5-2, no matter most opponents will sit deep and hide.
Walker and Mendy will play any single match, while Sané and Raz won't be seen much from now on. Simples. Err...

So you think 4 players (LS, SA, GJ, RS) for 3 forward positions is a MASSIVE overload over the season. Would Pep only be able to see that!
Foden and Diaz are ready to cover any problems, for sure.

Anyway, who is Sanchez. Sanchez! Too old, too small, too fat.
I wonder why Pep doesn't come to your simple conclusions.
He must be shite. Coaching staff as well.
Pep out?
;-)

Yeah right, Pep's getting it wrong all the way, sadly. So stubborn!
He just has no idea how to manage a squad, how to rotate players and setup at the same time, according to opponent's abilities or our suspended players.

After a 5-0 vs dippers we surely ALWAYS should play 3-5-2, no matter most opponents will sit deep and hide.
Walker and Mendy will play any single match, while Sané and Raz won't be seen much from now on. Simples. Err...

So you think 4 players (LS, SA, GJ, RS) for 3 forward positions is a MASSIVE overload over the season. Would Pep only be able to see that!
Foden and Diaz are ready to cover any problems, for sure.

Anyway, who is Sanchez. Sanchez! Too old, too small, too fat.
I wonder why Pep doesn't come to your simple conclusions.
He must be shite. Coaching staff as well.
Pep out?
;-)

Would you have fancied Otamendi & Jonny Fucking Evans v Liverpool ?

Pep would have almost certainly played him above Danilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.