Loan watch and ex city players watch

Yes, I think he's quite a find, hopefully he won't let all the attention he's getting go to his head. Saying that he seems quite happy at Celtic at present (although I believe your club has shown some interest), and I hope within a short while he'll break through into the first team. It's nice to know when a supporter of a high caliber English club can see we have some good talent up here in Scotland also.
Thanks for the reply.

I've a feeling every top club in Europe will be making a pitch for Dembele when he reaches 16. It would be nice to think he would take his time and complete his development with The Bhoys, but I don't know if the lad and his family will be able to resist the exotic overtures. I say when he reaches 16, but I don't think I'm being excessively cynical in imagining that the family will already be receiving whispers in their ears, as happened with Martin Ødegaard for example. The young Norwegian knew he was off to Madrid long before his 16th birthday, and completed his move during the first transfer window after it.

If the younger Dembele leaves Celtic I'd love to see him at Chelsea but, there are clubs he'll possibly find more attractive.

Thanks for the reply.

I've a feeling every top club in Europe will be making a pitch for Dembele when he reaches 16. It would be nice to think he would take his time and complete his development with The Bhoys, but I don't know if the lad and his family will be able to resist the exotic overtures. I say when he reaches 16, but I don't think I'm being excessively cynical in imagining that the family will already be receiving whispers in their ears, as happened with Martin Ødegaard for example. The young Norwegian knew he was off to Madrid long before his 16th birthday, and completed his move during the first transfer window after it.

If the younger Dembele leaves Celtic I'd love to see him at Chelsea but, there are clubs he'll possibly find more attractive.

Hi OfG

Possibly, but Karamoko (or Kaddy, as likes to be called) from what I've heard his family are one of the factors he's decided to stay with Celtic. They seem settled in Scotland, and are enjoying the way of life here (although his brother plays for Grimsby), or so I'm told. Also some Celtic players (his uncle Kolo Toure having played for us) have influenced his family about him being fast tracked, to a bigger club too soon suggesting it could have a physical, and mental impact on his future footballing career . Brendan Rogers also sees his potential, hes already had him light train with the Ist team, and wants him at Celtic for as long as possible (in June 2017 he signed a youth registration contract to stay with Celtic).

I think your club made a bid of £5 million, to get him into your youth development side, which I believe we turned down. If he continues with the standard he's already shown, not only for Celtics' s U 20's (age 13), but with Scotland's U 16's, and England U 15's sides he's destined to be some player. With the silly values top players are commanding these days, he could be worth a fortune to Celtic in the future.

Garcia, Ambrose, Fernandes and Angelino playing against Alkmaar at the moment, 0-0 HT. Not watching, but going off the stats they're doing well to be drawing.

Maffeo starts against At. Bilbao at 3:15pm, be a tough test for Girona. Luiz and Kayode on the bench, Garcia and Moreno not in the squad.

Gunn kept a clean sheet yesterday, not sure he had much to do though.

Unal scored a great goal today.I know he is no longer ours and that there were work visa issues but everytime i see him I feel we slipped up not trying to keep him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.