Going Abroad on your own

What is Tbilisi like mate? I am planning a trip to Eastern Europe, money depending, next summer. Fancy going to places a bit off the tourist trail, and will definitely be heading into Serbia, Bosnia and Albania also.
Heard there are some nice cheap hostels in that neck of the woods
2mdjc6c.jpg

Would you/Have you done it?

Reason I say is split up last year and haven't met anyone new. Also got made redundant and moves back to Manchester. My new job means that I only have a set number of holidays to take.

Now looking at it. I can get cheap flight car hire etc and just fancy a bit of sun.

Is it fucking wierd spending (6) days away on your own? Anyone done it?
hold out for ski trip. you join the group at whatever level you are at. a single man is never on his own for long.

been thinking of this myself as just recently moved out after splitting away from my wife.

been thinking is it sad to go benidorm on my own for a few days?
I did a 'singles' holiday to Turkey about 10 years ago. Best holiday ever. Whole hotel booked out for singles. Mainly women. A bit weird at first but once ice was broken we all had a wild time. Some head cases of people just out of broken relationships but rest were good to go. A few trips laid on but by end of week were all off organising our own stuff. Seriously good fun and helped me after a bad break up. Never looked back. Travelling on own also much better/ less stressful.

I cannot imagine a more torturous thing to do than travelling abroad on your own
I would sooner sit under the bed with a blanket on my head for the week.

Me:nice sunset
Me:yes it's ever so pretty
Me: My word look how big the sun is over here.
Me:I'ts the earths rotation I think
Me:Hows your fish
Me:Its really nice hows your fish.
Me:Nice but my peas are like bullets
Me:Its a beautiful country im so glad the forum talked me into coming
Me:Baileys and ice on the balcony ?
Me:Be rude not too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a 'singles' holiday to Turkey about 10 years ago. Best holiday ever. Whole hotel booked out for singles. Mainly women. A bit weird at first but once ice was broken we all had a wild time. Some head cases of people just out of broken relationships but rest were good to go. A few trips laid on but by end of week were all off organising our own stuff. Seriously good fun and helped me after a bad break up. Never looked back. Travelling on own also much better/ less stressful.

think i am going to do this.

I cannot imagine a more torturous thing to do than travelling abroad on your own
I would sooner sit under the bed with a blanket on my head for the week.

Me:nice sunset
Me:yes it's ever so pretty
Me: My word look how big the sun is over here.
Me:I'ts the earths rotation I think
Me:Hows your fish
Me:Its really nice hows your fish.
Me:Nice but my peas are like bullets
Me:Its a beautiful country im so glad the forum talked me into coming
Me:Baileys and ice on the balcony ?
Me:Be rude not too.

Not sure if @Taxi is making a point or is this a normal taxi post :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.