Frank De Boer Sacked, Roy Hodgson Hired

De Boer went in with a difficult plan involving changing their policy of kick and hoof to playing a passing and high skill game style ala Ajax.

The players obviously didn't want to work for him and the board have the patience of Rooney at a free bar.

Woy will bore the fans to death. Just the way their owners like it.

Ridiculous decision, Parish has always struck me as a good chairman, but 4,games???? Absolute madness.

Thought they were excellent yesterday and really unlucky. Reminded me of our 1-0 defeat away at Villa back in 2011; they had one chance and scored, we battered them and played brilliantly but just couldn't hit the net. Came away from the game knowing that despite losing to a lower team there were signs that we were developing into a very good footballing side.

Palace played some great football at times and the players worked their arses off, clearly playing for de Boer. They were just undone by a terrible mistake early on and some woeful finishing. Easy for me to say as non-Palace fan, but I think that with a bit more time they would have been fine this season and then could have kicked on to become a better footballing side, which I thought was kind of the point in hiring de Boer. Now they'll just revert back to the same old-school footballing manager, surviving relegation by March/April every year and playing trash football with it.

That Villa goal was also offside. ;)

Ridiculous decision and if Hodgson is the answer then god knows what the question is ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.