David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still sublime.

One of our top 3 or 4 important players - God help us if Kompany is out (we're screwed big time if this happens with a huge gap at center back with no one, IMO to plug the gap) - Ederson out might be OK provided that Bravo regains form (otherwise disasterous against any team that threatens our goal) - D. Silva out might be OK because our mid is so strong - B. SIlva out maybe OK once again because of our strong mid (but we'll miss a ton if he's out).

Was travelling back from holiday on Saturday and only seen the MOTD highlights. How did spanish Dave do?

Was travelling back from holiday on Saturday and only seen the MOTD highlights. How did spanish Dave do?

He didn't grab the headlines like some. But I thought he was fantastic. He was everywhere. He dictated play and knitted the team together.
He was often as deep as YaYa sometimes is, helping the back 3 with more option.
I thought he was fantastic personally.

He didn't grab the headlines like some. But I thought he was fantastic. He was everywhere. He dictated play and knitted the team together.
He was often as deep as YaYa sometimes is, helping the back 3 with more option.
I thought he was fantastic personally.

Thanks for that pal.

Shows how well the whole team are playing that he's so low down the list on here. He's playing a wonderful supporting role to KDB at the moment but they seem to be dovetailing brilliantly. More that once xavi/iniesta been suggested and not without reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.