Talksport

Chris Sutton said the same on MOTD2. It was an accident so the red card should be rescinded!! I will accept that it wasn't intentional but Mane knew the keeper was coming and should have pulled out. Why didn't he go for it with his head as well? Players have a duty of care to their fellow professionals and Mane was reckless and out of control.

If it was intentional, he would be going to prison. If you intentionally run and kick someone in the face resulting in them requiring urgent medical attention you'd get sent down.

It was unintentional clearly, but just as clear it was dangerous play.

This whole 'Mane didn't know the keeper was coming' thing, is absolute bullshit.

There's a camera angle from either the North Stand, or the North Stand end of the Colin Bell Stand, showing Mane's run, you can clearly see him look towards Ederson two or three times, including after Ederson had started to rush forwards.

Whilst I agree that it was never intentional, the fact is he KNEW the keeper would be very close to him as he tried to go for the ball, and as he had already headed a ball away (Ederson) earlier, Mane surely had to expect him to do similar.

And he could have gone for it with his head............. were that a goal kick landing in the centre circle and Ottamendi was jumping to head it would he go to kick or head? Head obviously - however he led with his foot possibly subconsciously to intimidate the keeper and make him back down in his challenge. Cowardly and leading with a raised foot intentionally.

if it was jesus or aguero then make no mistake it would have been red with intent and 4 or 5 game ban it was that bad in the words of fergie it could have killed him

funny this morning reading all the headline about the game and all saying the same shit about the sending of change the game and liverpool down to ten men its lazy by the media and you only have to look at the everton game at home we was down to ten men for 55mins and we looked the better side and scored and should have won the game and that was a defender sent off and not a striker so liverpool defending unit should have been the same with no changing to cover the loss

i for one don't think the result was in any doubt after we scored and manchester city would have won the game from aguero goal onward we settled down and started to play our game after 15 mins and don't forget all this without kompany who in the media eyes city don't win without him and look all over the place hahahhaha i think manchester city are only going to get better and better this season and liverpool will think 5.0 loss a good result and it could have been a lot worst as the song goes it could have been 10 yes it could easy have been 10 if city was in full flow and 10 games into the season

talksport bbc sky and all the others big media outlets are shitting themselves in what they saw manchester city did to liverpool's defending unit and are running the headline about the red card so to take away the main headline that manchester city are coming yes there is small parts of the team that need to improve but we are talking about liverpool at top 4 team who have players who can hurt any team but did ederson or bravo really have a save to make a goal stopping save i don't think they did

Do you remember the outrage when Adebayor flicked his foot towards Van Persie's head. Didn't he get an 8 match ban (including the goal celebration which was a full 30 yards away from the Arsenal fans who had taunted him with racist chants throughout the game)?

Do you remember the outrage when Adebayor flicked his foot towards Van Persie's head. Didn't he get an 8 match ban (including the goal celebration which was a full 30 yards away from the Arsenal fans who had taunted him with racist chants throughout the game)?
Apparently after consultation with the fa Clattenberg gave him a yellow for the celebration as 'time wasting'.....he was back in his own half before half it team was.

****s, ****s the lot of them.

I wasin 109 for that game.

Racist chants ?. Don't remember that. Are you making that up. Don't remember anything being mentioned at the time.

Did have a drink with some gunners fans afterwards and they did warn me how it would turn out with adebeyor.

They were right.

if it was jesus or aguero then make no mistake it would have been red with intent and 4 or 5 game ban it was that bad in the words of fergie it could have killed him

funny this morning reading all the headline about the game and all saying the same shit about the sending of change the game and liverpool down to ten men its lazy by the media and you only have to look at the everton game at home we was down to ten men for 55mins and we looked the better side and scored and should have won the game and that was a defender sent off and not a striker so liverpool defending unit should have been the same with no changing to cover the loss

i for one don't think the result was in any doubt after we scored and manchester city would have won the game from aguero goal onward we settled down and started to play our game after 15 mins and don't forget all this without kompany who in the media eyes city don't win without him and look all over the place hahahhaha i think manchester city are only going to get better and better this season and liverpool will think 5.0 loss a good result and it could have been a lot worst as the song goes it could have been 10 yes it could easy have been 10 if city was in full flow and 10 games into the season

talksport bbc sky and all the others big media outlets are shitting themselves in what they saw manchester city did to liverpool's defending unit and are running the headline about the red card so to take away the main headline that manchester city are coming yes there is small parts of the team that need to improve but we are talking about liverpool at top 4 team who have players who can hurt any team but did ederson or bravo really have a save to make a goal stopping save i don't think they did

Jesus Christ, punctuation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.