Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's those nerds at CIES again. All they do is crunch numbers to create 'talking points'. If creating a negative impression gets them more attention, they'll carry on, same as any other media bloc.

That's true, but, on reflection, in a very sad way, i checked this news out. Last season it was united at the top of the pile. Could i find a headline story on the beeb about this from that year? Yes you guessed it, could i fuck.

DJdHViMXgAARlvH.jpg

OUCH! At least he now has the look of an old skool Manc raver about him..

Words fail me that victimpool have appealed this! Just who the fuck do they think they are?? Sorry wrong question, they think they are special, laws and rules don't apply to them and that belief is fuelled by the full weight of the arse licking media right behind them. The FA need to slam these fuckers firmly back into their place, but I won't hold my breath on that one! They can whine all they want but Mane was out of control and leading with a leg fully extended head height and studs up. Extend the ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.