Frank De Boer Sacked, Roy Hodgson Hired

Hodgson wow hope they go down
100_anniversary_titanic_sinking_by_esai8mellows-d4xbme8.jpg

Its there new american majority share owners that are shitting it! They probably bought them for a cash cow like all the American owners do
Nowt wrong with that. What we don't want is Arabs ruining football by pumping their dirty oil money into the club to make it self sustaining and spending billions in the surrounding area.

Bring back Rafa.... Mind you he is at a big club that has decent fans!

Chris Sutton makes a valid point. De Boer was obviously toast before the Burnley fixture (Hodgson had been spoken to and decisions were made), so in effect he had a paltry three games in charge and even a victory on Saturday would probably not have saved him. Utter madness, and I'll have little sympathy if the club wallows at the bottom this season.

Chris Sutton hasn't ever made a valid point, how the fuck he gets to comment on other managers and performances when he nearly killed Lincoln City is beyond me. Absolute bell end.

Feel sorry for the bloke, especially being replaced by Roy Hodson. More than likely has the same footballing ethos as Pep, but unfortunately doesn't have the same quality personnel to carry it off. I was surprised he went to Palace in the first place and hope he gets a job elsewhere quickly and is successful, terrible treatment of a fine player and manager.

Feel sorry for the bloke, especially being replaced by Roy Hodson. More than likely has the same footballing ethos as Pep, but unfortunately doesn't have the same quality personnel to carry it off. I was surprised he went to Palace in the first place and hope he gets a job elsewhere quickly and is successful, terrible treatment of a fine player and manager.

5.5 million for 77 days work will soften the blow for him. Don't loose any sleep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.