Frank De Boer Sacked, Roy Hodgson Hired

5.5 million for 77 days work will soften the blow for him. Don't loose any sleep.

I know the pay off softens the blow of been sacked, but he must be hurting professionally. To be in the job such a short length of time, not given a fair crack and then replaced by Woy must be a real kick in the knackers. Its like been dumped by your missus and then finding out she's shacked up with John Merrick.

Shocking decision after just four games...I know their players arent good enough for De Boer's style but to go from Frank De Boer to Roy Hodgson! I'd be fuming if I was a fan.

Hope they go down and if they keep Hodgson for at least 5 months they will.

How many managers will Palace get through this season?
Can they beat Swansea's last years total?

According to the BBC (yes,I know), Woy was contacted 2 weeks ago as the Palace board were unhappy then.

I wonder what they'll say on Sunday Supplement after their comments on Leslie being sacked?

Ridiculous decision and if Hodgson is the answer then god knows what the question is ?
Question: where can we find a manager with international experience, particularly good at losing to minnows, whose league record is dire?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.