Sky MNF 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words the argument doesn't suit your agenda.

He won exactly the same amount of trophies for Palace as Big Sam did. So this is the easiest way to judge them both if you want to jump on the what has he won bandwagon.

I wouldn't call it an argument and I ain't got any agenda. He's won fuck all, that's a fact not a bandwagon.

In other words the argument doesn't suit your agenda.

He won exactly the same amount of trophies for Palace as Big Sam did. So this is the easiest way to judge them both if you want to jump on the what has he won bandwagon.

How could he win a trophy? He was only there for 4 games ffs.
The board should be the ones getting sacked, bring in a manager who's style of play is different to the previous encumbants then refuse to back him in the transfer window to bring in players to suit his style rather than than the kick and rush group who are currently there, then sack him after 4 games because they've not yet won!!

If they'd backed him maybe things would be different but Parish should be taking the blame here not DeBoer.
Plus why is it his fault if highly paid professional players can't do basic shit?

I've decided not to watch what they say about our game,i don't need my blood pressure raising before bed,can someone do me a summary please

I've decided not to watch what they say about our game,i don't need my blood pressure raising before bed,can someone do me a summary please
Stay and shake your fist with the rest of us!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.