Buying a red car.

whitenoise

I've never understood how anyone can buy a red car.... However I know the make and model I want on a used car and all I can find are red. (Not mercedies or audi so calm down @andyhinch ) I've been waiting / looking for 3 months for any colour but red with no joy.

Anyone else look at fans turning up to the game in red cars and think "How can you do that" or is everyone else just more mature than me?

Is this a football thing? If you don't mind the colour, go for it. Rags/dips don't own the colour red.

(Alty do)

I've never understood how anyone can buy a red car.... However I know the make and model I want on a used car and all I can find are red. (Not mercedies or audi so calm down @andyhinch ) I've been waiting / looking for 3 months for any colour but red with no joy.

Anyone else look at fans turning up to the game in red cars and think "How can you do that" or is everyone else just more mature than me?
Only ferrari or alfa are acceptable in red

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.