Our attendances

1980's The Rag Trade, Miriam Karlin, shop steward must have been at today's game,3rd goal went in then"Everybody Out"was her cry.And away they went in their droves.Great Fans my Arse.
The Rag Trade screened from 1961 to 1963 on BBC and from 1977 to 1978 on LWT.

The third goal certainly prompted an exodus.

To be honest, the Everton game surprised me as there were fewer no-shows than arguably any game last season and Saturday's match. I'd have thought a Monday night match in August would've been primed for empties. There were a few more on Saturday compared to the Everton game.

I'm not sure why there was a fire drill on about 86 minutes though. 4-0 up against Liverpool in an early Saturday kick-off. Surely that many people didn't have somewhere to be that constituted an early dart. Thrashings of Liverpool don't come around very often and 5 goal thrashings of them come around less frequently than Halley's Comet!

It was easier for me to make the Monday night with the kids being off school compared to a usual Monday night game during term time.

With kick off being so early some people have Saturday morning committments, like school, they can't get out of. (One of my son's couldn't go with school match, but luckily a friend stepped in late to replace him.) Most season ticket holders can make the 3pm Saturday kick off no problem.
Yes the same people also have comitments for Evening games .Sunday games Sat 3pm ko as well .why not just pay to the games that you want to go to

To be honest, the Everton game surprised me as there were fewer no-shows than arguably any game last season and Saturday's match. I'd have thought a Monday night match in August would've been primed for empties. There were a few more on Saturday compared to the Everton game.

I'm not sure why there was a fire drill on about 86 minutes though. 4-0 up against Liverpool in an early Saturday kick-off. Surely that many people didn't have somewhere to be that constituted an early dart. Thrashings of Liverpool don't come around very often and 5 goal thrashings of them come around less frequently than Halley's Comet!

I watch the teams leave the pitch. And by then as most people have started to leave on 85 mins I can walk straight out. I suppose if they stayed to watch the match I would need to queue to get out.
If they could leave say 80th minute, it would be quiet outside aswell.

I watch the teams leave the pitch. And by then as most people have started to leave on 85 mins I can walk straight out. I suppose if they stayed to watch the match I would need to queue to get out.
If they could leave say 80th minute, it would be quiet outside aswell.

You could try attending on non match days - you could come and go as you please and the club shop is pretty quiet too. ; )

You could try attending on non match days - you could come and go as you please and the club shop is pretty quiet too. ; )

is the Squash club open. I could have my pre match pint with no queue.

Sing I am not really here. Will try it.

is the Squash club open. I could have my pre match pint with no queue.

Sing I am not really here. Will try it.

Get 4 cans from Asda for less than a pint at City! You can always sit in City square at the picnic tables. No queue for the tram either.

Beeb saying 49000?!?! Really? Looked full on the telly. Were there really 5000 absentees?

Not read all the way to the end of this thread but I am happy to shed light on this. We had Danny Wilson as guest at the West Yorks branch meeting last night and asked him what was the actual figure. He told us that the 49000 was an error as the person who quoted this had not added the corporates and premium seats. The correct figure was something in excess of 54000 and is to be corrected on both the City web sire and the Premier League site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.