Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree,if i'm judging his character right i don't think it will change his attitude,he seems a bit mad lol

Optimistic at last! Stuff like this can have an influence, I've seen it happen, it's human. So I certainly hope you're right!

By the way, I know it's already been said, but there is no excuse for what Mane did. None whatsoever. The boy could have suffered serious damage, personally I was worried for the worse throughout the match. Couldn't even enjoy the fucking victory, started relaxing when I saw him on the stands just before ref's final whistle...

All this discussion regarding red or not, Mane's intention etc, is all totally BS. It has nothing to do with pundits and journalists expressing an honest opinion, right or wrong. It's how the game is played when they're dealing with City. This is a war, we are talking about huge huge interests here, hopefully the club understands this...

The boy has been brilliant. Get well soon son.

This only shows why a high boot is dangerous play.
Just imagine it was closer to his eye...
Players should learn that IF they take their foot as high they have to be very sure there isn't someone's head in their way.
The risk for that is getting a straight red and a ban.

That's why the ban for Mané shouldn't be reduced. The message must be: SAFETY FIRST!

Live in the match I wasn't sure about the red card, seeing it as an accident, as I couldn't see the contact.
But like elbowing we also should take the risks of high boots out of the game as consequent as possible.

PEP: (On @edersonmoraes93) After the game, he was speaking to the boys like nothing happened. It shows the character he’s got

1halloween38.gif

He looks well chuffed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.