Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Heaton as he walked off with the trainer, it seemed he was going to punch him as the trainer tried to pull his shoulder back into the socket.

Haha. To be fair a dislocated shoulder is incredibly painful. Doesn't stop you waving with your good side though as being strapped into a stretcher in a neck brace inevitably does. A fact lost on Tony Gale whom I genuinely had never heard of before his uneducated comments.

He should be asked to explain his comments on live TV with pictures of Edersons face behind him. Watch him squirm and back-track.....

Shocking on many levels what he said....

Watching Heaton as he walked off with the trainer, it seemed he was going to punch him as the trainer tried to pull his shoulder back into the socket.

It looked to me as though it was back in when he walked off.

If it wasn't, it was nothing like as debilitating as the several dislocations I've had which mean you can't even stand up straight.

It looked to me as though it was back in when he walked off.

If it wasn't, it was nothing like as debilitating as the several dislocations I've had which mean you can't even stand up straight.
I don't know if it's on on the highlights but the trainer yanked his arm just as they were leaving the pitch, Heaton seemed seriously displeased with his actions.

they hate us cos we cost them money. on Saturday as the score reached 3 nil hundreds of scouse vermin walked out. well times that by a few million and that's how many turned their telly off around the world. then factor in plastic rags doing the same(one admitted it to me today)and there is a serious loss of revenue there. they know this game is gone, they know the red will stick, there is nothing they can do....except kick up a big enough fuss that should anything like this come around again the outcome will be different, unless its aguero on a goalie of course. they are now simply laying foundations for future refs and future games.
A+

they hate us cos we cost them money. on Saturday as the score reached 3 nil hundreds of scouse vermin walked out. well times that by a few million and that's how many turned their telly off around the world. then factor in plastic rags doing the same(one admitted it to me today)and there is a serious loss of revenue there. they know this game is gone, they know the red will stick, there is nothing they can do....except kick up a big enough fuss that should anything like this come around again the outcome will be different, unless its aguero on a goalie of course. they are now simply laying foundations for future refs and future games.
Totally agree , this is all about setting us up for the future , nothing to do with now, somewhere down the line something remotely similar will happen and we will be on the receiving end of another shit decision , it's in the refs heads now.

Do you think Sky would rather go back to the rags winning it every year. Or as it is now which is a six team shootout for the top prize. Television money and ratings through the roof because of how any team.can win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.