Champions League Games 12/13 Sept

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
We are up against a team put together with £700m. Just a few bob more that us, but, that's the way it is and we just have to look them in the eyes and not blink.

Our battle is for 3rd place against Anderlecht, but it's these games we love. We are under no illusions about the task, but we geniunely feel we can score.

If we get mauled, no one will be surprised, we should go into this with no fear. I hope we give them something to think about.

I'm sure we will. I have had my first Valium and will no doubt have a few malts later.

CL, you can't whack it.

We are up against a team put together with £700m. Just a few bob more that us, but, that's the way it is and we just have to look them in the eyes and not blink.

Our battle is for 3rd place against Anderlecht, but it's these games we love. We are under no illusions about the task, but we geniunely feel we can score.

If we get mauled, no one will be surprised, we should go into this with no fear. I hope we give them something to think about.

I'm sure we will. I have had my first Valium and will no doubt have a few malts later.

CL, you can't whack it.

I hope you give them a beating of epic proportions mate.

Then play shit against us :)

(Seriously though you are hard to beat at times)

CL, you can't whack it.
Good luck mate. You going to the game?

I hope you give them a beating of epic proportions mate.

Then play shit against us :)

(Seriously though you are hard to beat at times)

Cheers. :)

It's a tall order, but we like tall orders. I know they will give their all and as supporters that's all you can ask. We have no cowards in our team. They will go toe to toe.

With Griffiths we have a goal scorer and don't be shocked if the wee man puts one away.

Cheers. :)

It's a tall order, but we like tall orders. I know they will give their all and as supporters that's all you can ask. We have no cowards in our team. They will go toe to toe.

With Griffiths we have a goal scorer and don't be shocked if the wee man puts one away.

I don't understand what "Wee" means we speak English on here dammit.

Good luck with the game anyway mate :)

Good luck mate. You going to the game?

Thank you.

No, I will be watching it at home. I couldn't get a ticket, the three games were snapped up. We have just over 50,000 season card holders and not one of them didn't take the three game package.

The good news is my Mrs is at College tonight doing a postgrad thing, so no interruptions or moaning as I swear and bawl like someone whose just escaped from somewhere you don't want people escaping from.

Good luck to you lot against Feyenord, you should take care of them.

I don't understand what "Wee" means we speak English on here dammit.

Good luck with the game anyway mate :)

You know fine well what it means. :)

And thanks, I am looking forward to the gut wrenching anxiety and incoherent outbursts of abuse and profanity.

Hopefully celebrate a goal by losing my mind and coming too in the garden.

Will this be the thread of choice for tonight pal? I'll add a few words when it kicks off to keep the thread going.

Will this be the thread of choice for tonight pal? I'll add a few words when it kicks off to keep the thread going.

I probably won't be able to post until half time. And maybe not even then as I am in my oxygen tent to assist in hyperventilating issues.

Plus, if we get ragdolled I might not be in the mood. :)

I probably won't be able to post until half time. And maybe not even then as I am in my oxygen tent to assist in hyperventilating issues.

Plus, if we get ragdolled I might not be in the mood. :)

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.