Marriott Hotel - great tribute to 9/11 victims.....

Mad Eyed Screamer

Respect...
21557982_841613139348394_4686606588349471495_n.jpg

Brilliant stuff, this still brings a tear to my eye when I think of those poor people and the bravery of the first responders.

What a sacrifice! 30 minutes of coffee and mini-muffins! Really?

More Ali G "Respek" than any serious feelings. Either make a statement or don't, but this?! GMAFB!

From someone who actually listened to a friend being murdered on the Flight 93 CVR.

What a sacrifice! 30 minutes of coffee and mini-muffins! Really?

More Ali G "Respek" than any serious feelings. Either make a statement or don't, but this?! GMAFB!

From someone who actually listened to a friend being murdered on the Flight 93 CVR.
Interestingly, there is an USA based, I'm assuming, British born pilot who is a flight captain and flies Airbus A300's that is convinced 9-11 is all a sham. He bases his arguments on technical things I have no knowledge of but tried to understand.

Now, don't go thinking I'm saying I agree with him. I just found the technical aspects interesting.

If you look closely at that image, it looks like the Marriott Hotel has a lot to answer for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.