Talksport

They sang the "washing elephant" song relentlessly for the whole match. I don't want to repeat the whole song on here but it's a lot worse than what the Chelsea fans are being slated for at the moment. The Arsenal fans were a disgrace and I had a great view from 308.

Ok, I don't know that chant, so can't comment.
my memories are that I thought we had found a real centre forward. I was subsequently disapointed

Ok, I don't know that chant, so can't comment.
my memories are that I thought we had found a real centre forward. I was subsequently disapointed

I have just found a video on Youtube confirming this called "Adebayor talks about his celebration." He confirms that they were chanting about his mum. The second verse described her as a whore. The Spurs fans started the song but it was adopted by Arsenal after he left them. This was mentioned at the time but unsurprisingly the media ignored it..just like they did when the Celtic fans spewed out sectarian chants for 90 minutes during their recent visit to the Etihad.

I have just found a video on Youtube confirming this called "Adebayor talks about his celebration." He confirms that they were chanting about his mum. The second verse described her as a whore. The Spurs fans started the song but it was adopted by Arsenal after he left them. This was mentioned at the time but unsurprisingly the media ignored it..just like they did when the Celtic fans spewed out sectarian chants for 90 minutes during their recent visit to the Etihad.

Cheers. The celebration was right in front of me and thought it was ok at the time.
I believe in a media agenda and can believe what you say.
Probably paid no attention to the away teams chants at the time.

Will someone post that gif please.

fanscity.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.