Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand how Klipperty is getting such an easy ride.

He's got them in the Champions League because United realised they were struggling and went for the Europa League instead and Arsenal were shite.

He's not improved the defence at all despite the glaring faults with it. He's usually got a left back on the bench and a midfielder at left back. He bought a left back from a relegated team in the summer but on Saturday, we were back to his shit Spanish left back playing. His central defence is awful regardless of which combination he plays. He should have signed a quality centre half in the summer but couldn't resist being a clever twat and got caught meeting him illegally so it fell through.

He signed a keeper last year who is worse than the shit one they already had.

He threw the towel in on Saturday by taking off the players who were causing us problems.

His record is worse than Bodgers but at least Bodgers had a pop at the league and then went shit instead of being consistently in the middle.

He had them doing a lap of honour after a home draw against West Brom.

He went out of the FA Cup to Wolves at Anfield.

If it was Roy Hodgson or Brendan Bodgers, he'd have been sacked but he wears glasses and has a goofy grin so instead they bring out a clothing range and declare him a god.
Bodgers>Klopp because his teeth don't look like he rubs human excrement on them daily.

MANCHESTER-UNITED-V-MANCHESTER-CITY.png

Liverpool completely collapsed, or we finally clicked and put a team to the sword when we had our foot on their throats. Bit of both I think.
Add to this, an upcoming C/L fixture - already down 1-nill, away, and then a man is sent off - I wouldn't at all blame Klopp for conceding defeat/getting ready for Wednesday's C/L fixture.

City away is already a tough ask - down a goal - far worse - down a goal and a man - forget it.

I don't follow why Liverpool are appealing the length of Mane's ban. They can appeal the red card (which would be doomed to failure) but they can't appeal for a shorter ban. This can be done with UEFA and FIFA punishments but not with the FA. A red card for violent conduct or dangerous play is a mandatory 3 match ban which in certain circumstances can be increased but can't be decreased yet I haven't heard any media outlet comment to this effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.