Frank De Boer Sacked, Roy Hodgson Hired

Yes, his compensation will make him wealthy, but his reputation is now lower than Paul Merson's IQ. If it's true that they did indeed approach Woy two weeks ago then it should be made public so that everyone can see what sort of a cnut Parish is.
It was in one of the tabloids yesterday about him belittling some of the players, and showing off his football skills on the training ground, I mean, so what? Many of these pampered players could do with a dose of reality, and who doesn't have the odd flashy moment on the training ground? FFS! All players do it. In my day we used to warm up in training by piss-arsing about before we got down to the nitty gritty, and that often involved extravagant juggling, fancy footwork, 'Hollywood' passes and all that stuff.

Surely the board did a bit of research before offering DeBoer the job? And if not, why the fuck not?

Hodgson's unveiling at Selhurst.....

giphy.gif
:-) that looks just like him.

Anyone be please if FBD was appointed next Scum manager?

On a serious note, maybe he's better suited to National Team Management

Yes, his compensation will make him wealthy, but his reputation is now lower than Paul Merson's IQ. If it's true that they did indeed approach Woy two weeks ago then it should be made public so that everyone can see what sort of a cnut Parish is.
It was in one of the tabloids yesterday about him belittling some of the players, and showing off his football skills on the training ground, I mean, so what? Many of these pampered players could do with a dose of reality, and who doesn't have the odd flashy moment on the training ground? FFS! All players do it. In my day we used to warm up in training by piss-arsing about before we got down to the nitty gritty, and that often involved extravagant juggling, fancy footwork, 'Hollywood' passes and all that stuff.

Surely the board did a bit of research before offering DeBoer the job? And if not, why the fuck not?
I don't think footballing professionals would consider 3/4 matches at a club like Crystal Palace to have diminished his reputation, I think people will be more bewildered as to wtf the owner is playing at.

If it goes tits up between when we play them and if we are winning comfortably we can sing to Hodgson, " You've ruined England and Palace!"

Disappointed it didn't work out for him. I wanted him at city instead of Pellegrini.
Defence looked a shambles though and they couldn't score

I know the pay off softens the blow of been sacked, but he must be hurting professionally. To be in the job such a short length of time, not given a fair crack and then replaced by Woy must be a real kick in the knackers. Its like been dumped by your missus and then finding out she's shacked up with John Merrick.
There again, joining Palace was like marrying a whore, then discovering she's shagging someone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.