Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Level with Anelka and only 1 behind Robbie Keane. Would love to see him overtake Rooney and Shearer

I imagine it will be a long time before it's broken again once Sergio takes it.

I disagree. If someone like Jesus is going to play for us for 15 years he should be getting a minimum of about 250 goals. I doubt Aguero will get there as he'll run out of time and I don't think he's Guardiola's favourite player anyway.

Although we'll have to wait and see how many Sergio gets. If he can stay fit for a full season he could comfortably score 40+ goals for us. Especially in our current team.

Maybe I'm just ridiculously sad (yes, I am) but I sometimes daydream about his record-breaking goal. I want the players to make a fuss out of it too. Sergio should be lofted in the air, arms raised, on someone's shoulders as the south stand salutes a genuine legend.

You signed Phil Jones.

Maybe I'm just ridiculously sad (yes, I am) but I sometimes daydream about his record-breaking goal. I want the players to make a fuss out of it too. Sergio should be lofted in the air, arms raised, on someone's shoulders as the south stand salutes a genuine legend.

You signed Phil Jones.
He should be carried, shoulder high round the entire pitch so that every fan can salute his genius and contribution!

Sergio's contribution to City over the years cannot be understated. He remains a predator in and around the box and is an inspiration to any youngster. Instead of letting him go, City should thinking of erecting a statue in his honour.

Sadly it too often is. Most often on Bluemoon.

As a club we should certainly be doing something to honour one of the greatest ever to play for us

38 million or whatever the fee was how much money would a proven striker like Sergio cost in todays market. I hope he stays around for the remainer of his time playing football. Our world class player and proves it year in year out. I know the potential in Jesus is huge but he has to do what Sergio has been doing at the club for the last few years. I think Jesus will learn loads from Kun so when the time is right for Kun to move on then Jesus will have moulded into the new improved Kun.
Honestly feel he will be smashing our records if he stays fit and here for the next 3 seasons but it will be hard with the way and style of a Pep team. This season is huge for Kun needs to be more of a team player with his assits and score goals too. Ideally if Kun scores 25 goals this season with 10 assists on top of that it would be some season for him.
As for the PFA crazy to think him and Silva never got into any of the teams so under rated.

If he'd have scored on Saturday rather than passing to Jesus it would have been him substituted 3 minutes later. Pep doesn't like players scoring hatricks! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.