What are you listening to.................RIGHT NOW!!!

Campfires burn brightly in the Dam before the final march at dawns early light.
(A truly brilliant rendition of this track by the immortal legend Bowie)

Port Of Amsterdam:

Last edited by a moderator:
My own palpitations waiting for the PSG game.

This ones for you Mr pole.You have earned it.
Fair winds and a following sea and do not forget to crank up the sound and chase another malt..
I have no idea what goes on behind your green door so I wont play any Shakey Stevens.

Dare to dream my countryman for this is your quest ..To follow that star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far !
To fight for the right withouht question or pause ! To be willing to march into hell for that heavinly cause.
Nine full minutes of intense emotional song and words and then onwards and upwards to eternal glory ..sniff ..
God speed !

Bless you Peter O toole man of la mancha !

Last edited by a moderator:
This ones for you Mr pole.You have earned it.
Fair winds and a following sea and do not forget to crank up the sound and chase another malt..
I have no idea what goes on behind your green door so I wont play any Shakey Stevens.

Dare to dream my countryman for this is your quest ..To follow that star! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far !
To fight for the right withouht question or pause ! To be willing to march into hell for that heavinly cause.
Nine full minutes of intense emotional song and words and then onwards and upwards to eternal glory ..sniff ..
You have to actually watch the full nine minutes and then follow your quest ..Dont let me down eh.
God speed !

Bless you Peter O toole man of la mancha !

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go

To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest, to follow that star,
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far
To fight for the right without question or cause
To be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true to this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm when I'm laid to my rest

:) that's cheered me up. And yes I will be partaking a malt shortly, once this crack cocaine wears off a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.