Paulo Dybala

he's good and young, but he's not ripping the world apart scoring tbh. He scored 11 goals in Serie A last season, 43 in last three seasons. 35 years old Borriello scored 16 last year. And we have many good assisters, we need good scorers.

I wouldn't pay that money for him because he is the profile of player we're pretty good equipped with already, I'd rather some pure striker.

That's just out of service to the team. The season before Higuain came he had twice as many, they just need him to be more of a creative/second striker now.

All so fck easy in hindsight. Really. By far most on here supported bringing in Bony at the time. Hardly anyone heared about Dybala. And to add, Pellegrini hardly had a say in that transfer. Mostly Txikis work going for the player who at that time was the best goal scorer in the PL. Yes, that was Bony. And we. And we needed a goal scorer at that moment of time, not an unknown young player from Italy of whom nobody was sure he would hell straight away in the PL. You see, just fck easy in hindsight. Take the trouble to look back at the particular moment you are raving about instead of making a fool of yourself.
I didn't

hes definitely a pep player, but not sure we will get him
I think for what he would cost it isn't worth going for him. He is a false 9 kind of striker, similar to Brahim in our academy, and fairly similar to Bernardo Silva as well.

Not sure we need another player like that because in a 3-5-2 we can be seen as having enough forwards, and in the 4-3-3 he can only play as a striker and we have jesus and aguero for that.

Unless we buy him to replace Aguero, then ignore everything I said, but I'd prefer youth to start taking those spots (Diaz).

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...entus-transfer-news-mino-raiola-a7940541.html

"Paulo Dybala will leave Juventus and is likely to end up in the Premier League, at one of Manchester United, City or Chelsea, according to super-agent Mino Raiola."

W
onder why he doesn't want to go to Barca? And would he be a Pep player?

A move to the Premier League means he could still get another big move to Real or Barca in the future. If he goes to one of the Spanish clubs next, then they will keep him and thus one less big pay day for Raiola.

The idea Txiki would choose Bony rather than Dybala is quite hilariously ridiculous.

According to past reports it was Pellegrini who said no to Dybala, and actually opted for Bony instead - how he managed to work that one out i will never know.

Apparently Dybala was ready to leave and join us for a fraction of what a new transfer would now cost. Well done Manuel lol

According to past reports it was Pellegrini who said no to Dybala, and actually opted for Bony instead - how he managed to work that one out i will never know.

Apparently Dybala was ready to leave and join us for a fraction of what a new transfer would now cost. Well done Manuel lol

I am always amazed at these utter bollocks stories of City's suits 'forcing' managers to have these players. What the fuck have they got to gain by doing that ?

They just give them the options & the managers choose, & sometimes they even pick out their own random players, as it appears Pep did with Danilo & of course Manuel with Demichelis.

There is no rule which says the managers have to sign anyone, if they are not happy with the options given. They could just keep the money.

Bony was clearly a Pellegrini choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.