BBC Football pages "improvements"

Gave them both barrels on the feedback, WTF was wrong with the dropdown boxes they had where you just selected the relevant division?

I thought much the same. Sometimes I want to see all the matches in a particular league for the next week or two, all on the same page.

I assume some of it is trying to refit it to tablets, but it makes it painful to use.

I think they call it "progress", but its only backwards in my opinion.

Firstly, the vidiprinter page seems to have vanished, the page where you got all score and incident updates as they happened. This was especially useful when at work, as you could see everything of note on a single page.

Results and Fixtures are all on the same list now, instead of individual divisional fixtures so you have to scroll all the way up and down to find other teams that may be of interest.

League Tables - only the PL matters clearly when you click on "Tables" its the only one, and you have to "search" for others, not a single link to any other table, such as League 1 or National League north.

I'd love to know why organisations like the BBC have to "fix" things that have worked fine and dandy for years.
Is it easier to see the Rag stories?

Let's face it, all sport content including on-line content come from Media City. It's bound to be shit.

For football, tend to avoid at all costs due to Simon Stone and his gang, so the points in the OP don't bother me tbh

The only thing the BBC could do to improve is die. They claim impartiality, have you ever seen them miss a chance to take a dig or hop on the rag or dipper loveboat? Second they claim to be comercial and advert free to aid this impartiality and therefor need the licence fee to provide this impartiality. Two things 1 they sell every show they produce in foreign territories which generated ten fold that of the license fee, they sell all USP tv shows like Bake off, Life on mars etc to foreign broadcasters which also brings in a shit ton of revenue. Point two; every single day there is an advert for either an Apple product or one or the social media giants thinly veiled as a news story. To get to the point..FUCK THE BBC. Everybody needs to argue the toss over the license fee and flat refuse on basis of the afoementioned shinanigans to pay the bloody thing. Before any ITK old timer pipes up and tells me the license fee isnt BBC and that only part of the reason. Tres truth is that the bandwitdth terestial broadcasters used to have to buy to output programming is now extinct no more ~~~~~ only 010101010101.

Thought the Beeb might just merge their website with United's - similar content etc.

The only thing the BBC could do to improve is die. They claim impartiality, have you ever seen them miss a chance to take a dig or hop on the rag or dipper loveboat? Second they claim to be comercial and advert free to aid this impartiality and therefor need the licence fee to provide this impartiality. Two things 1 they sell every show they produce in foreign territories which generated ten fold that of the license fee, they sell all USP tv shows like Bake off, Life on mars etc to foreign broadcasters which also brings in a shit ton of revenue. Point two; every single day there is an advert for either an Apple product or one or the social media giants thinly veiled as a news story. To get to the point..FUCK THE BBC. Everybody needs to argue the toss over the license fee and flat refuse on basis of the afoementioned shinanigans to pay the bloody thing. Before any ITK old timer pipes up and tells me the license fee isnt BBC and that only part of the reason. Tres truth is that the bandwitdth terestial broadcasters used to have to buy to output programming is now extinct no more ~~~~~ only 010101010101.
Very well said.the bbc..who 'didn't see ' owt really sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.