Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway back to football, here's hoping for a solid performance at the back, City to absorb any away pressure by keeping the ball and keeping the ball and keeping the ball, then De Bruyne and Silva to find the gaps for Jesus and Kun, and a solid 2-0 win. More than enough quality to keep this comfortable. That's the plan anyway!!

No point sending Adarabioyo, Zinchenko, Foden and Diaz if they won't play, and why should they with the squad we have? Touré is probably not fit, if he is there must be a good reason for his exclusion. And what does 'no experiments' even mean?

People seem to think this is akin to playing a League 2 side at home in the Carabao Cup. It isn't. It's away to an established, big side in the first game of the Champion's League Group Stage. Not the time or place for shoehorning in players who aren't ready just to placate some disappointed people on the internet.

Sorry mate, my wording must have been misleading.
I guess we completely agree!

What I meant to say was:
Pep is going to field his best XI, without resting key players, leaving youth home and also Yaya for some reason.
Because he wants to win the 1st CL match of the campaign without any doubts.
So, he won't do any 'experiments' by playing some 'B team'. All in, if you like Poker.
I completely agree to Pep's travelling squad.
OK? :)

There's every need, they will be fired up for this. Maybe bring sterling in for Jesus and Bernardo in for David.
We have a young team not weighed down by any baggage. Don't you think there'll be an awful lot of desire among our young players to put a marker down like some of the marquee teams ? Even in our battling run to the semis we hadn't properly established ourselves in that way. I watched Celtic V PSG tonight - PSG only needed to be in second gear. On a separate subject, given the current market, how much is Jesus worth ?

Do you also like football or is it just about pyromania? :)
I guess you lot just don't want to see City's beautiful goals through all that smoke, right?

If your ultras set up such a flare party tomorrow - which might be quite probable after being out for some 16 years -
you'll have some empty seats in the coming home match, made by UEFA disciplinary board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.