Sky - Mané Red card poll (official appeal rejected)

Mixed feelings on the " Always the victims" song. Was it the rags who started it? I think it was a release of anger by our fan's that had been bubbling for a while now and erupted on Saturday. Firstly with the dippers. They have benefitted from a fair few decisions against us lately. On top of that they have thrown every decent gesture and show of respect we have shown them regarding Hillsborough firmly back into our faces with a snarl. We have also had some shit decision's go against us for a while and two this season already.

The scousers are like the young kids in gangs these days who bleat about being shown respect but never give any to others. Their behaviour on Saturday actually took me by surprise. For a minute I was in shock. There was a player, our player who had just taken a powerful kick to the head and was lying unconscious being given oxygen. We didn't know if it was life threatening or broken bones at that stage but it looked grim. Then those fuckers started booing and catcalling. It was behaviour right back in the dark days of the 1970/80's and for a few seconds I was back there too. I wanted to get to the c**** and hurt them badly. When the song started I sang it loud and lustily, everyone did, even the main stand to my left or whatever it is called now. The three thousand or so tossers in that end deserved every hate filled word that was directed at them on Saturday. They were sub human in their actions, like some feral scum. The " Always the victims it's never your fault" was nothing to do with or about Hillsborough on Saturday it was about them behaving like feral scum because something had gone against them for once and their self righteous sense of self importance couldn't take it.

They are not a football club they are a deluded poisonous cult who infect everyone association with them. Millner, Klopp, both reasonable people until they went there and are now as brainwashed and deluded as the rest. They are as one with the rags which is why they hate one another so much. The day both clubs crash and burn into oblivion will be a great day for football and the human race.

Mane didn't mean to hit Ederson in my view but it had to be a red card for dangerous play it just had to be, football officially entered the twilight zone with some of the unreasonable objections to the red card. I seriously believe that if that were any other keeper in the premier league in any other match there wouldn't have been this level of discussion.

Just heard Klipperty say ''it was our duty to appeal''. What a twat. What a self entitled twat.

Yes an utter knob who knows his days are numbered like the other big toothed git before him and is getting increasingly desperate. What they should have done was said, " Both Liverpool football club and Mane regret the terrible incident that resulted in a horrific injury to Manchester City's goalkeeper on Saturday and we wish him a speedy recovery. Although no intent was meant and it was an accident we can see why the referee deemed it violent conduct and a red card offence so we will not appeal that decision."

Yes an utter knob who knows his days are numbered like the other big toothed git before him and is getting increasingly desperate. What they should have done was said, " Both Liverpool football club and Mane regret the terrible incident that resulted in a horrific injury to Manchester City's goalkeeper on Saturday and we wish him a speedy recovery. Although no intent was meant and it was an accident we can see why the referee deemed it violent conduct and a red card offence so we will not appeal that decision."

That's too much classy for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.