Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a 'professional' pundit you should know the laws of the game inside out and back to front.
Absolutely. I've called this before. Can you imagine cricket commentators who didn't know the LBW law? Or a rugby union pundit who didn't know the laws of rucks and mauls?

Yet we're continually faced with so-called football experts who rely on being controversial rather than knowledgeable.

Absolutely. I've called this before. Can you imagine cricket commentators who didn't know the LBW law? Or a rugby union pundit who didn't know the laws of rucks and mauls?

Yet we're continually faced with so-called football experts who rely on being controversial rather than knowledgeable.
Like gary Neville,good analysis of the game but when it comes to the rules shockingly poor..

Oh right so clattenburg etc was a just bad luck. New year's day away at Swansea at noon was coincidence and every single draw in the fa cup just happens to be away to a prem team? Ok yeh I can see that.
Dont forget our first few champions league draws

It panned out that rather oddly a champions league place was given to the Thursday cup. Oh and look who won it with the easiest of rides ever. Now look at the group that have copped for..with the money dished out sky simply have to have the rags reaching finals and competing for titles.
Would that be the Sky that don't hold the rights to the Champions League or the Thursday Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.