Comedy series you don't find funny

Friends. It was excrutiatingly painful in it's infantile attempt to grasp a humorous response from the audience. Terrible. A few British ones already named in this thread are also guilty.

I'm sure it's been mentioned a few times already but 'The Big Bang Theory'. What a load of shite. If you took away the canned laughter you'd have no idea which parts are meant to be the jokes.

Friends. It was excrutiatingly painful in it's infantile attempt to grasp a humorous response from the audience. Terrible. A few British ones already named in this thread are also guilty.
I never actually bought into it at the time. I've just tried to watch as couple of episodes recently and I genuinely don't get it. Just wank. If I used that coffee shop I'd want to twat them.

Tried watching that Seinfeld as well, and what a pile of fucking shite that is.

Thanks to the BBC tonight for reminding me of another - Upstart Crow - good credentials - David Mitchell, decent cast and clever wordplay but somehow far from funny. Seemingly canned laughter isn't a help either.

never watched the first series. watched some s2 on bbci....fucking dreadful

Mrs browns boys and Miranda have to be at the top of the list. Awful is being kind.

I'm sure it's been mentioned a few times already but 'The Big Bang Theory'. What a load of shite. If you took away the canned laughter you'd have no idea which parts are meant to be the jokes.

I never knew that. Canned laughter?

I feel cheated and used.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.