Piers Morgan(again...)

abu13

Team supported
Gods own
What a fucking cock this guy is,

No balance at all, i don't often get to see him on GMTV and I have seen his really put politicians on the spot. Then you get instances like this morning where we goes out of his way to belittle and humiliate guests.

He just comes across as a bully.

The guy is an utter cock. Never watch ITV in the mornings and don't follow him on twitter so thankfully I never really have to listen to his crap.

He's good when questioning politicians or people who are regularly on TV. But he's an absolute **** when questioning members of the public who don't have media experience. He shouldn't be treating them the same as people with experience of being questioned. He just makes himself look like a bully.

He once described England Batsmen as "soft" and need to "grow a pair" after the Ashes defeat to Australia in 13/14.

He went on to face Bret Lee in the nets, who gave him the pasting he deserved (and broke his rib).

PMIAC

He's the world's number 2 twat.

Morrissey being number 1 of course, but you knew that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.