Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 27th March 2014 Scudamore stated in the Daily Mail "it's a double edges sword . When your most popular club is not doing as well , that costs you interest and audience in some places" i wont post the link because i detest the Mail , now my interpretation of that quote is he would prefer Yoooonited to be successful because its better for business . Now you can play word games and try to be a clever c*nt , but Scudamore should not be making statements like this especially when you witness some of the dubious decisions the Rags enjoyed last season.

On 27th March 2014 Scudamore stated in the Daily Mail "it's a double edges sword . When your most popular club is not doing as well , that costs you interest and audience in some places" i wont post the link because i detest the Mail , now my interpretation of that quote is he would prefer Yoooonited to be successful because its better for business . Now you can play word games and try to be a clever c*nt , but Scudamore should not be making statements like this especially when you witness some of the dubious decisions the Rags enjoyed last season.
Exactly.

Try to be a clever cünt? I'm only doing what comes naturally.

It's hard to argue that the Rags being competitive doesn't have an influence on the PL's coffers this doesn't mean it would be good business if they won everything, however not getting into the CL year on year or getting dumped out at the group stages would undoubtedly have a long term negative effect.
With a post full of twaddle like this,you probably need to learn a bit pal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.