Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not read too many of the above recent posts and do not want to be involved in any arguments, but I do remember vaguely a tv or radio interview with an ex sky executive who said that what they wanted was the most popular team(s) to be involved in the biggest games, we all know what that means and while us blues were clamouring to cancel thier bt subscriptions recently the supporters of the most "popular" team that he referred to would be clamoring to subscribe to jump on the watching their team in europe bandwagon. These companies,the pl included, know where the best income is generated and will aim to ensure a steady stream of success for their cash cows, its strictly business now and some teams will be less valued by the powers that be. It is very difficult because who wants to subscribe to the media outlets who do not value us and therefore dont give us a fair and unbiased chance when we are on tv/radio/papers etc. I personally dont have bt or buy papers but have just recently got skysports as it was a very cheap option with my talktalk phone/internet deal, anything else gets streamed, I would also love to not pay my tv license this time as hate bbc and their shithouse opinions.

Mail online..nothing, not a jot....if you was relying on this for information you would be fucked, it's as if we simply were not playing Feyenoord tonight
Full of rag shite though

Mail online..nothing, not a jot....if you was relying on this for information you would be fucked, it's as if we simply were not playing Feyenoord tonight
Full of rag shite though

They have articles on Spurs, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Dortmund in tonight's Champions League games and even on Arsenal and Everton in tomorrow's Europa League games but not a mention of City playing in the Champions League tonight. Can it be even more blatant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.