Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the scores from last nite, it seems like there were no surprises and the top teams won by big margins against the lesser teams! Chelsea, PSG, Man U, Bayern. So we need to keep the streak going and try to win this Group. This is a must!

Regarding the Team, I think Pep will rotate for sure. Bravo will start as Ederson is still not 100 percent

Defence will be a back 4 as we have a game away to Watford on Saturday and we need to resort to Back 3 over there

We might be surprised with a Gundogan Start! I think Sterling, Bernardo and Sane will all start! Or atleast 2 of them. One of Silva or KDB will be rested.

Jesus will start. Aguero might be rested and thrown into the second half.

We need to win by 4 or 5 nil. We need a boost in the CL. We need to win this group without any surprises.
why do we need to win by such a margin?

What I'd like to see:

Ederson
Danilo Stones Otamendi
Walker Gundogan Bernardo Mendy
Jesus Aguero Sterling

But no chance Pep throws Gundo and Bernardo together in midfield.

Nope, I'm not. Sittin in front of the screen and inhale the atmosphere, one of the most important things about football for me.
But I don't like flares and smoke stuff as I have learnt you can create the same brilliant atmo without that.

Support your colours as loud as you can and well, may the best team win.

By the way, many here are trying to guess Pep's lineup.
Could you very shortly give your view about Feyenoord's strengths to have an eye on
and also some weak possible points Pep might try to attack?
Would be very welcome to have some insight from you.

of course, 2 important players from us cant play tonight, Jorgensen (CA) and Haps (LB), both injured. And the subs for these positions are probably Nelom(LB) and Kramer(CA).. And they are our worst players i think haha. But i hear some stories around me that its possible we change our formation from 433 to 442. (Nobody knows right now,)

Our best players are in the midfield (El ahmadi and vilhena) they are very good in conquer the ball.

Weak points: left and right back and our nr 9...

Best points: Teamspirit, midfield and they are very motivated..

............Bravo(rather Ed though)..............
Walker....Stones....Mendy
............Fernandinho.........
Sterling...KDB...D.Silva.....Sane
............jesus....Kun

He'll never play it but this is why I should be a manager.

Too bloody defensive is Pep!

of course, 2 important players from us cant play tonight, Jorgensen (CA) and Haps (LB), both injured. And the subs for these positions are probably Nelom(LB) and Kramer(CA).. And they are our worst players i think haha. But i hear some stories around me that its possible we change our formation from 433 to 442. (Nobody knows right now,)

Our best players are in the midfield (El ahmadi and vilhena) they are very good in conquer the ball.

Weak points: left and right back and our nr 9...

Best points: Teamspirit, midfield and they are very motivated..

Great, thanks mate!
I have seen on YT you lot are able to play some fine technical football.
If you take the lead somehow the place will be exploding.

I assume Pep would take care in the mid and attack your wings.
So maybe a 4-1-4-1, bringing back a fresh Sterling, on form Sané and let Sergio and Jesus share the forward spot.

I hope we'll enjoy a great match!
And don't burn your fingers... :)

Can anyone tell me why they prefer Danilo to Walker? Many on here think Danilo should play.
Walker has done nothing wrong since his debut ?.We bought him to replace our aging Warrior - Zabba.
Just curious

This is going to be a much tougher game than most on here think. Feyenoord is playing good football and will give this a good go, being Dutch champions and back in the CL again after such a long time.
Reading the excellent blog here: https://supportersnotcustomers.com/2017/05/20/kampioen/ there seem to be quite some similarities between their winning the league this year and City's win 2012... Should be a very good game with a great atmosphere tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.