Amsterdam Airport at a Standstill

We are in the exact same position queuing for a refund now but as you say nothing for match tickets or travel expenses!

Do you not have travel insurance?

There were definitely problems at Amsterdam this morning and so I think on this occasion it may indeed not be the carrier's fault (BA have sent a 747 there today to try and clear their own backlog of passengers for example). If your flight is cancelled you're entitled to a refund regardless of fault and so you'll get your money back for that.

Expect loads of 'empty seats' comments from BT tonight then if half the travelling Blues can't actually travel
All the facebookers and twitter followers need to bombard these twats with what's going on travelwise before they start taking the piss

Do you not have travel insurance?

There were definitely problems at Amsterdam this morning and so I think on this occasion it may indeed not be the carrier's fault (BA have sent a 747 there today to try and clear their own backlog of passengers for example). If your flight is cancelled you're entitled to a refund regardless of fault and so you'll get your money back for that.

I agree, if its weather or natural occurance as they call it then the cancel it for safety and all they can do it offer you alternative flights or nothing as good will. I don't know off hand if it was that extreme as a large number of flights were able to land from the uk over that period of time. If, it was due to the airport/technical difficulties then you may be entitled up to 500 roughly along with other expenses...It would be nice for city to step in here and work with blues directed affected by this. Has anyone seen anywhere about the difficulties at the airport or is all the blame going on weather?

Eventually arrived from Edinburgh 2 hours late.
Seemingly after we boarded we were on the runway for a couple of hours.
Nightshift last night so I woke up after takeoff.

I agree, if its weather or natural occurance as they call it then the cancel it for safety and all they can do it offer you alternative flights or nothing as good will. I don't know off hand if it was that extreme as a large number of flights were able to land from the uk over that period of time. If, it was due to the airport/technical difficulties then you may be entitled up to 500 roughly along with other expenses...It would be nice for city to step in here and work with blues directed affected by this. Has anyone seen anywhere about the difficulties at the airport or is all the blame going on weather?
Since when have city ever done anything to help the fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.