Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go into every game expecting somehow to see us fucked over by the officials in some capacity,Saturday's game against Liverpool going against the trend but back to normal service this weekend at Watford with the rag cnut in charge..

I go into every game expecting somehow to see us fucked over by the officials in some capacity,Saturday's game against Liverpool going against the trend but back to normal service this weekend at Watford with the rag cnut in charge..
Me too, I'm up in 315 and straight behind the incident and was certain Moss was pulling his card out to send Eddie off, everyone around me thought I was a nutter when I shouted 'Fuck off you ****' to Moss....and perhaps I am but as you say the expectation is to be ripped off.

Wonder whether UEFA have primed all the refs to screw us again this season.

So after 4 competitive games so far we've had 3 controversial/ contentious decisions.
- Walker with a second yellow card and subsequent red card for 'standing up strongly'
-Sterling with a second yellow card and subsequent red card for 'celebrating a goal'
- Ederson vilified by all and sundry for having the audacity to get ' a face full of studs'

What next?
- Mendy sent off for 'smiling too much'
- Silva booked for 'being too good'
- Gabriel being reported for blasphemy in his name.

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist , but I've got to say I'm starting to wonder.

A bit OTT to say Ederson has been vilified by all and sundry. I don't think anyone has criticised Ederson and i was pretty pleased that Dan Taylor in the Guardian highlighted how out of order the section of liverpool fans were who booed him . A few pundits have (wrongly) tried to say Mane shouldn't have been sent off but all of the football writers i'd normally take the slightest bit of notice of have come down in the referee's favour in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.