Is it time for City to move on from Kompany & Toure?

Think both are out next Summer and we will sign 2 big marquee players to replace them.

Kompany is a shame because if he had just retired 2 years ago from international duty he could have played more club games and kept going well in to his mid thirties. Instead evetytime he goes to Belgium he has picked up muscle injuries. You do wonder what amatuer operation the Belgium NT are running the clowns.

Both will be missed but for me personally moving Kompany on would bother me in a way that Yaya wouldn't.
Kompany gets us as a club and he's been a great leader and ambassador for City

I'm sure neither is being considered in Pep's plans for next season. Vinny will almost certainly retire from International football after the WC, but will probably run out his contract, becoming less of a key man. However, I'd be surprised if he didn't become a pundit or coach when finished, as he lives, eats and breathes this stuff!

Sadly, very very sadly, the Kings are dead, Long live the Kings. Loved watching them both, as I have all our Champions that have left ,some of them a tad too soon, but there comes a time. Big problem is, although we might be able to replace them with world class players, Vinney is our Captain and Yaya probably joint most influential player we have had here, and whoever does come have some massive (sorry) boots to fill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.