United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned this before, an injury to Pogba/Lukaku and they will struggle. Pogba is extremely over rated and not even top 5 in his position in the PL but he is an important player for them.

Now is out for a few weeks, leaving them with Carrick, Fellaini, Matic and Herrera, oozing with creativity. Lukaku will play virtually every game and his fitness levels will severely drop. 36 year old Big nose might be fit around December.

Average squad that is believed to be top class due to media hype.

I mentioned this before, an injury to Pogba/Lukaku and they will struggle. Pogba is extremely over rated and not even top 5 in his position in the PL but he is an important player for them.

Now is out for a few weeks, leaving them with Carrick, Fellaini, Matic and Herrera, oozing with creativity. Lukaku will play virtually every game and his fitness levels will severely drop. 36 year old Big nose might be fit around December.

Average squad that is believed to be top class due to media hype.
I actually think Pogba going is a bad thing for everyone else in terms of the way they play. Without him they completely lack a skillful outlet. So they might actually start playing with structure rather than this current strategy of either passing to Pogba or just general hit and hope shit.

Can anyone explain why the BBC always have that awful rag club song playing loudly in the background for every match report at the swamp? Obviously done on purpose but anyone who doesn't switch off must struggle to hear the propaganda being churned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.