Amsterdam Airport at a Standstill

There isn't one, there is an Etihad plane in City livery, but that will be on a scheduled route somewhere in the world. Don't think I've even seen the team use it since the initial launch of it.

How did the City team and Coaching staff get there?

Titan Airlines yesterday

Yeah Titan airways - leasing air charter company. Took them a few times in a bean tin from Belfast to the isle of man. The players one looks must nicer. I believe the city one is based out of Dublin as its often spotted there.

No Idea, I guess a charter or a scheduled flight, either way, as I think they went yesterday, the aircraft will be somewhere else now.

Yup,dropped the boys off yesterday,then it went to Lyon,where it did a run to Larnaca,and is currently heading back to Rotterdam from Larnaca to either bring them home tonight,or tomorrow morning,not too sure if squad staying over tonight yet or not

(Tongue in cheek) So dissapointed in City, whats the point in being so rich then if we dont have a gold plated buggatti 747 pimped out with a picture of Mario on it to come to the rescue of City fans!

We are both in the realms of the hypothetical anyway so I will argue my point. The relationship between club and sponsor is big, the planes used as City fan taxis and the reasonable prices/promotions they would have to use to get City fans on board could easily be offset by the Company as a whole. Also those planes wouldnt have to sit dorment in a hanger between matches they could serve a purpose for Etihad in Europe.
Just Imagine you call City up for your European away match for a ticket, it costs you X, City then offer you a discounted flight and hotel package for Y using Etihad. Would save a lot of ball ache if they could figure something out. As for those stranded fans wouldnt it be great to see the OFFICAL CITY plane come to the rescue.
Can't speak for anyone else but I'd still use another airline, I enjoy doing my own trips. Fly at my chosen day and time and return whenever I decide.

You call it a ball ache, I say it makes a better trip. Landing in another country, can't speak the language. No one has a clue where to go, all adds to the adventure for me and my mates.

That's why we've never used Spike but understand why some fans do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.