Paulo Dybala

I am always amazed at these utter bollocks stories of City's suits 'forcing' managers to have these players. What the fuck have they got to gain by doing that ?

They just give them the options & the managers choose, & sometimes they even pick out their own random players, as it appears Pep did with Danilo & of course Manuel with Demichelis.

There is no rule which says the managers have to sign anyone, if they are not happy with the options given. They could just keep the money.

Bony was clearly a Pellegrini choice.

Totally agree, manager's choice 100% it had nothing to do with txiki or anyone else. i heard that Dybala was basically ready to sign but pellers wanted Bony instead

Totally agree, manager's choice 100% it had nothing to do with txiki or anyone else. i heard that Dybala was basically ready to sign but pellers wanted Bony instead

For what it's worth, imo we have two better players for the future in Sané & Jesus & I still think Raheem could step up to the same level if he keeps improving.

Could see Dybala being Real's Benzema replacement or Barca's Messi replacement, if we were to leave this summer.

Obviously a good player but we don't need him!

Our front line is filthy as it is and we are having to drop 2 or 3 class players to the bench every game. Add this lad in and it would just make the team selection that bit harder. I'd prefer to back the players we have especially the younger ones including sterling and sane. If we need back up then Foden and Diaz should be the answer.

Apart from the CL game last year against Barca where he was amazing - I've always been a bit underwhelmed by him. Goes down very easily, bit lightweight but obviously as the Barca game showed he's got it but will need to show it more often I guess.

Apart from the CL game last year against Barca where he was amazing - I've always been a bit underwhelmed by him. Goes down very easily, bit lightweight but obviously as the Barca game showed he's got it but will need to show it more often I guess.

He would have been a snip at the price we were quoted at a few years back compared to now. Juventus wouldn't consider selling him for less than £100m, so no thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.